Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

Amazing

I will be surprised if this isn't number one for today.

Combo with fast paced action, strategic thinking, unique enemies and allies to learn how to use best. Plus the fact that they are all so damn cute.

Amazing game.

KingDotCom responds:

Thank you for the kind words. The game got daily 2nd place, so your guess was pretty close! :)

love the game

its a challenge to me thats for sure, but its a lot of fun, i just wish when you delete the units you get a little money back

the characterz

heaven
angel-um well it was okay
old angel-good
female angel-bad
BUDDAN-awesome

hell
demon-whatever
zombie-bad
im still not done yet :(

i cant belive im givin this a ten!

very entertaining

i love this game it killed about 2hours of my boring day, but the only downside is i couldent click the nord man on the heavens side. i use a laptop mouse also but it wouldent work, and i use a razer lachesis mouse and it wouldewnt let me click the nordman on heavens side. maybe its my mouse, i dont know so i wont -1 star it but please try and fix it.
but over all very well done game in my opionon, will look forward to the next installment.
the no hotkey is fine, only hot key i could suggest is a A for attack S for second attack or teleport D for defance or whatever people choose to use. but for me i just use the auto attack and it just raped some heavens minions.

5 stars and favorite. No question about it. :D