Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

It's really easy though...

Great game, but I'm doing angel campaign and I've just had to come off before sea monster, but all I have is one angel fully upgraded, and I just move to where no-one's attacking... Wait till someone comes... Shoot them, and teleport somewhere else. And what also sucks is that you can stay in teleport mode, make it so after a certain time it goes back to it's original position, or something like that. Otherwise, good game! So far...

No hotkeys on purpose?

Not sure if that was a wise decision. I think this game would be much more worth while if you could at least hotkey your own units to something like qw,as,zx. I'm sure the AI could keep up, it seems to do a good job of auto-firing its units constantly.

Major hand cramp

Put in the desciption how to activat autofire because i just did the heavan campaing on normal and my hand feels numb from all the clicking otherwise good game

This game is pretty fun! Needs some tweaks though

I understand that the Autofire option was something that was needed for the game to be more fun, but unfortunately made the game very easy...

I passed the Hell campaign with just 6 Demons in Autofire basically... I upgraded them every now and then, sometimes one would die in battle and I would change the position of another one that was firing to nothing and put him there... and that was it.

The Heaven campaign was harder because of the challenges... if it wasn't for the challenges, it would have been just as easy, except with Angels =P

So, in conclusion, the Hell campaign should have challenges too (different ones) and you should tweak the Autofire so that it doesn't make the game so easy to beat... maybe only a maximum of 3 or 2 guys could use Autofire simultaneously, or you would need a certain number of keys to put more guys using Autofire... something around those lines.

That reminds me, the Girl Angel should be able to Autofire the magic of curing multiple friends, not just the magic of curing one. Same for other guys who can do more than 1 attack/magic.

Anyway, great game! I hope you make more like these, it's a great type/style game that isn't very common but is incredibly fun! =D

I voted a 5 and review it a 8/10!

love the game

its a challenge to me thats for sure, but its a lot of fun, i just wish when you delete the units you get a little money back