Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

Brilliant

Good for killing some time in between. Got through it quite quickly, but it was extremely fun.

Keys still aren't transferring

I've got 35 keys and Nordman open in Hell, but on the heaven side I only have 31 keys. Though the keys from heaven went to Hell with no issue.
That's the only issue i've come across.

This is the first time i've played it, so I wouldn't think an older version already being cached would be a problem.

the characterz

heaven
angel-um well it was okay
old angel-good
female angel-bad
BUDDAN-awesome

hell
demon-whatever
zombie-bad
im still not done yet :(

i cant belive im givin this a ten!

this is a good start

I think that if you are going to use real tme attacking with more then two character it get to hard. With the aut fire may the game fun. This is a good start and i cant see where you take this game.

Great game, too short

The only actual flaw this game possesses is that it is far too short, I've taken less than an hour getting all 50 keys; also an ending animation could help to get a sense of achievement (as it is now I don't feel as if I've cleared the game.