Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

Very, very good.

The one thing I ask for you to include, is to make the autofire setting 'sticky' so you don't need to constantly re-enable it.

Other than that, great game!

great

i liked the game overall, except when i got all the keys in hell and i went back to heaven to fight the nordman it wouldn't let me. i only was able to fight it in hell. im not sure if you made the game like that so im not gonna take anything away. awesome game otherwise

Really fun game

Apart from being a bit short, it was a very fun game. Could have used a few more levels and maybe 1 or 2 more types of troops. Either way an excellent game.

very entertaining

i love this game it killed about 2hours of my boring day, but the only downside is i couldent click the nord man on the heavens side. i use a laptop mouse also but it wouldent work, and i use a razer lachesis mouse and it wouldewnt let me click the nordman on heavens side. maybe its my mouse, i dont know so i wont -1 star it but please try and fix it.
but over all very well done game in my opionon, will look forward to the next installment.
the no hotkey is fine, only hot key i could suggest is a A for attack S for second attack or teleport D for defance or whatever people choose to use. but for me i just use the auto attack and it just raped some heavens minions.

very short

a nicely designed game but short and without hotkeys in a RTS