Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

Pretty good game

I loved the concept of this game, its pretty addictive.

Some problems I have is that clicking back and forth can be really hectic, and sometimes when I try clicking the character I want to fire, it selects someone else. Another problem is that I wish I could have a lil store box or something so I can fill my army with certain people, then when I want a full based army of Angels or something, I can put those people in there and replace them so I'll be able to put them back.

Otherwords, great game!

Please, for the love of god, RemoveEventListner

Just for kicks I decided to go with 3 angles (front lines) and then one of every other type behind them. It worked ok, for about the first three minits. Afterawhile thoguh, The event listeners must have caught up cause wow, slow down city. Again, Decent at first, but after a while, goes to a crawl. It made my computer cry, either that or its my sweat on the keyboard (its really hot today), but i think its my computers tears.

Other than that, the graphics are good, but the buttons are hard to click on when your mouse is jumping all over the place trying to catch back up.

Are you high?

Game was great until you decided auto fire was better than hot keys, what the hell was going through your head? You didn't want an unbalanced fight yet now i can auto fire all my units and just go grab a drink and come back to victory. How is that better than hotkeys? At least it'd be more of a challenge using hot keys...

Also the keys did NOT transfer back to heaven, i couldn't play Nord Man as the angels.

Good

really good game only a few improvements i can think of with this game
1)Needs to be much longer
2)different campaigns, make them different maps and different unique "bosses"
3)Add more units i wish i could have had more units to pick from
4)Bigger battles, make them more like 8 total slots for units, 6 seems like too little

Bug Report

Fun game all in all, but I've found a huge error - During the Normal Hell campaign, my Necromancer summons zombies into the angel's team. Then the mission won't end.