Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

Not bad, it's quite good.

Well it could have been a little bit more helpful if you can have shortcuts into controlling other units and seems to be like you bought your units for no reason just to get killed.

Not good, not bad.

I guess the annoying thing here is the real time. you dont have time to controle all of your units. shortcuts or a pre-combat phase!

Not so hot

rt was good but it was very difficult to control all the critters full time this si not a full battle rabbit review just a heads up.

An awesome game

The game is pretty much awesome. I have all medals exept 1.
I agree the gameplay kinda sucks but its still a god game.
I look forward seeing more improvements in the number 2 :D

Less Than Omnipotent Management

Making this a turn-based strategy game might have been a better idea, because,
during battle, you find yourself frantically and impatiently waiting for each of
your characters to ready for attack, and while the auto-fire seems to correct this
problem, it kinda defeats it at the same time and removes necessary control. Also, for certain missions, there is no practical way to ditch a unit, especially when it's a leveled up unit you can't part with otherwise to complete the game. With a little more divine inspiration, this could have been a little more heavenly in terms of gameplay experience.