Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

2 things

its cool but colud have 2 things 1.get some money when you delate an 2.stop with hit=lose engury plz an if not well its ok

_ErRoR_

you should increase the healing power of the girl and you should left the blu line reload when you take damange____

Good game, almost great...

-Needs to be turn-based, feels too much like whack-a-mole.
-Heals didn't seem like they actually did anything.
-Damage shouldn't reset the blue bar (I'm only up to the Gigantor fight and, if it is any indication, cannot imagine how bad it will get later with not having any energy to cast), or at least upgrades should provide pushback resistance.
-More upgrade levels.

Otherwise it's a really nice looking game, fun and I'm looking forward to the sequel. :)

good game

the only thing i would change is the aming with the old angel

this game must read

THIS GAME IS CRUNK FO SHIZZLE.
LOL rotfl