Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

Nice. But needs more.

Kind of reminds me of Disciples 2 =)

Theres not a lot on levels and units. I suggest making more units (instead of just 4) and maybe more races besides Angel and Devil... Maybe like, the humans or aliens. Mythological creatures such as the Minotaur?

I like it

I think there should be a couple slots for idle teammates. 6 slots is pretty small.

Good game,nice concept,but idk..

The game has a nice level of detail,it has a simple command system(but efficient) and gameplay is enjoyable.But i believe a more serious approach was going to be better.I mean,angels and demons are fighting...with waterguns?I know it is meant for bigger audiences,but i find it hard for the young ones to play this kind of games.A storyline would be nice aswell.

alright game

its alright but should have more levels, and its stupid when the sea monster somtimes doesnt get hurt

Good game but...

the game is pretty good but it needs some things added/deleted

-healing should do more so it makes a diffrence
-needs to be turn based, otherwise it just seams like a third person shooter
-energy shouldn't be lost when hit
-old angels attack is hard to aim and if you mess up it does less to no damage
-sea monster shouldn't have random immunity while attacking

other than that its a preety good game