Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

alright

the game is good in heaven, but the hell are vastly underpowered, and have no group healing. They get no multi-attack either. Obviously you were trying for the hell to be harder, but it was made less fun by its difficulty. An auto attack would be much appreciated, or at least shortcut keys to press for each slot. Overall, not a bad game, but some kinks need to be worked out.

Good overall

The game is pretty fun and enjoyable on easy. The number of units and slots is fine for the size of the game, but the fact that there is no sell button, only a delete button, irks me.

OK but a little hard

The game's fine, but the green alien things deal too much damage with their sludge.
Needs a little work done.

BAAD

Good, up untill hell, were you are stuck ith 30 keys and no where to go.

OK but...

It's OK but can be better. It should be turn based not real-time. There aren't enough player spots. It should be more serious(waterguns,really?).