Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

Absense of hot keys on purpose?

so. you knew you were making a click-basher and you made it that way anyways?

Fail.

Your click detection and use is far too inacurate Fail. I would constantly click the enemy and come back to my guys just to find out clicking the enemy didn't register.

Budan is too damned weak.
I have no idea why some times I get a key and other times I don't.
I have no idea how much money I need to upgrade a unit. I don't know whether I should save up for one more angel upgrade or to upgrade the old angel I have.
You should have a repository for units to move them away. Sometimes I might want 6 angels, but I dont want to sell my level 3 healer.

And don't make a game where you know you need hotkeys and then leave them out because you like it when people have to click click click click!

Repetitive as hell and intentionally weak. Well you get what you asked for... a low score.

so bad

The slowest, the worts, the most boring RTS game ever.

Didn't make it past the first level.

No, I don't mean it was hard, I mean it's ridiculous. Those training dummies take at least 50 hits to kill, they should take like, 5 at most.

Good Concept

This game is painful to play on a laptop, trying to move click angel, click attack, select target if using old angel repeat. It is a mess since the computer doesn't suffer any of these problems they just attack as soon as they can usually interrupting you mid click meaning you have to wait for your timer to recharge

how would hot keys unbalance this game?

Good until the end.

The game was entertaining, and for the most part, the hell side was fairly easy... until the last stage. Having everyone take 30-40 damage from the aoe guy on top of everything else is not fun.

I think there needs to be a bit more of a balance, maybe the hell side fully upgraded units gain health per attack or something like that, just to balance out the fact that they lack an aoe attack and healing abilities (minus the vampire).