Reviews for "Heaven or Hell RTS"

Good Job

Games likes these need installing. Which makes this game good.

Pretty good

I'd say it was a rather fun game overall, not that difficult, but still fun. I'd say autofire made it a lot more fun, since controlling six characters was a bit hectic, the only thing I'd hope for if you make a sequel is more character options, more upgrades for the characters, and more levels overall.

good work

good work but it needs some development... also it is too hard to get any money in hell campaign

Need more features

Nice idea and nice work. Get's boring over time. But yeah it need serious improvements to be very good game.
Awaiting for a sequel with a lot more of the features and more tactics in gameplay.

its hard when lagging