Reviews for "GamePops Sega Generation"

Cool but hard

I love this but i can only figure out number:1,9,10,18,22,23,29,38 and 52.Also could you do a NES GamePops next time.If you do i will be very happy =).

Hi, Starfoxdude17!

Well, here is the tips:
1: dude, if you don't know this game, you're not a Sega gamer! It's the first game of the Sega's mascot (the hedgehog!)
9: it's a music game. The name is three brazilian words, and the first is a famous brazilian rythm
10: a great game where you are inside a comic book. Recently it was release on PSN
18: a *crazy* game for dreamcast where you drive a cab
22: it's a brawler game of two *dragon* brothers
23: well, if you don't know the first one, this will be harder... same character (recently appears on PSN too)
29: it's a zombie game where your neighbors are *eaten* by them
38: the tip for this game pratically says its name, it's about boy that delivers newspapers
52: this is a hard one, the game is about a star that uses its flexible arms...

About the Nintendo version, it's still under development. I'm working hard in other projects, and this is making my time for personal projects short :/

Thanks for play, dude!

This is Awesome

I like did this game with the sega games and stuff

but I can't find 13, 40, and 53 can you give me some hints plz

kleber responds:

Hi jetman (nice nick, btw)!

Hints for you:
13: it's a cowboy game, they "ride to the sunset"
40: a game you ride on your ferrari with a blonde at your side (a tip: google it :)
53: colorful platform game featuring the 7-up mascot in the hero position (google it again)

Thanks for play, dude!

Several of these songs

were very nostalgic for me, such as 1 (obviously), 14, 23, 28, 52, and 61. Interestingly, I only know these (save for #1) from remakes (in #23's case) and compilations for other systems and even from those plug-in "systems"! For the ones I didn't know, some hints were helpful enough for me to recognize the games immediately (like in 9, 10, 18, 22, 32, 36, 39, 40). For others, I just searched key words from the hints, along with "sega", on Wikipedia. I'm still having trouble with 4, 30, 44, 46, 49, 54, and 62. I've noticed that you've been giving hints for other reviewers, so, to quote Sonic (in the early cartoons), "I'm waiting!"

kleber responds:

hahaha! That Sonic cartoon was hilarious!

Ok, hints for you:
4: the main character is a earthworm!
30: this Master System game was released in Brazil as "Mônica no castelo do dragão"
44: a first person shooter with cops for saturn and arcades
46: the first "survival horror" game
49: i really have no extra hints for this game... well.. let's see... the main character has no name and his master is Mordamir
54: a side scroller game where you have four weapons to choose from, and they can be combined in various pairs to create a total of 14 unique weapons
62: the japanese original game name is "Magical Hat no Buttobi Tabo! Daib%u014Dken"

Sure is a lot of hints! I hope I helped you!
Thanks for play!

Very good, but...

The idea is very good, the game, at least for me, is very special and made me remember some games of the past.
The bad point of this game is the very small font for the tips and that you didn't include Street Fighter/Streets of Rage!
Anyways, 9/10, it makes you play until you get them all (i've beat score searching in google, 3 hours xD)

PS: If possible, give me any extra hint on 15, 27, and 50 ;)

kleber responds:

Hi! Thanks for your feedback:)
About the font size, it's because the game was resized to be published here in Newgrounds. The original size is 620x900.
Extra hints for you:
15: the name of the game is the name of main character. Did you play Marvel vs Capcom? It's one of its characters. Well, did you watched Lord of the Rings? Did you remember how Aragorn was called (inside Prancing Pony) before he met Frodo?
27: A game that inspired two movies, both with Angelina Jolie as the main character :)
50: a tetris-like game, but with "jewels" where you make "columns" with it.
I hope I helped you!
Streets of Rage? Did you answer the 20?
Thanks for play!

Good job.

I never loved SEGA. I wonder why didnt you do the same game but about NES? Anyways I like the concept.

kleber responds:

Oh yeah, I begin with Sega for a random reason, but the next is for Nintendo! Wait a while. The game is under production! Thanks for play!