Reviews for "GamePops Sega Generation"

Really like this: the music, the challenge; never even knew most of those Sega games even existed!

Unfortunately though the medal issue Grinder1999 reported 2 reviews below is still there; you get the medals but they don't show up in your pod. And since I beat the game, it really haunts me.

Other than that, great job!

Hi HaloFanz,

Sorry for that issue. Could you please send me which medals you earned that don't appeared in your pod?

Thanks for playing, dude!

What is the song that appears in the letter of crazy taxi? (Sorry for my bad english , I'm spanish)

Hi there!

It took some time but I found it. The music name is "The Distance" from the band "Too Rude". Here it is a video with the music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6I6DQNdR7c (wait until 00:16 to hear the part that is inside GamePops)

I'm not an english speaker too, so I forgive you hahaha
Pero yo no hablo español también! (sólo un poquito) jajaja

Thanks for playing!

This is great... sega has so many great bgm music... but about this game some of the medals i got dont seem to work right.. like this game isnt even listed in my games with medals and points pod... are they broken?

That's totally weird!
I checked every parameter here and all seems to be ok.
I'll report that to Newgrounds guys and see if they can do anything about it.
Sorry about that!
Thanks for playing by the way :)

Good game dude,really hard for SEGA fans.Just one thing:Would you mind give me another tip with 43?Even if i google it i get always the same thing (which is not correct )

Hi there!
Try to put in the beginning the name of the company that created the movie of which the game is based on.
Thanks for playing!

i am very unfamiliar with these games as i only played the genesis and never had a saturn or 32x/cd. could you do one with the n64?

kleber responds:

The GamePops Original have some n64 tunes :)
It's the first of the series and is as old as the n64 itself hahaha.
Here it is: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/632913