Reviews for "Pyroscape 2"

Great Sequel to the first!

The concept of this game is different from the first but can I ask why you changed the whole game itself. The game was a big letdown for me, by the difficulty of this game. I say that the first was a bit harder and more interesting. But still I enjoyed the game. But then I realized this is a bit comedic don't you think?

Fro responds:

The first one was harder? I mean, they both pretty much have a difficulty level of 0, but I felt that the room escape part in this game was twice as difficult as the last game as a whole.

So you want the third to be a little harder? Sure thing. But yeah, it's more about the comedy.

100000000000000000000000 out of 10

best game ever

Man...

This is another epic quest embarked on by not 1, but 2 human beings.
I think this even tops the original.

Thanks

I've liked it

It's a very interesting game that combines point-and-click, 2D platformer and turn-based fights. The plot is mind-blowing, and the graphics are awesome (specially the fire, did you use real fire for that or is it computer-generated?).

Lol. I've liked it a lot, even if I haven't played Pyroscape 1. It was funny, you two are totally crazy. It reminded me of "Tube Adventures" (a YouTube-based point-and-click adventure game).

Thanks

Blew my mind

That was hilarious. I especially liked the song (the original gets so annoying. They should replace it with your version :P) and the jumping over (or walking behind XD) fire live-action part. And you can never go wrong with songs from awesome games. This is better than the first, imo. Can't wait for the next one!

Fro responds:

Some people say this is better and some say the first is better. That's why we are going to have to take the best elements out of both the first and the 2nd along with some new for the third.