Reviews for "The Noob Bunker"

To himlack and Professor-Doom

When you kids are done with school tomorrow come back here and give this a real rating. Noobs. Good job bro, Hilarious.

Ten, but two problems...

There's ALWAYS another way to kill noobs.
Those guys behind the bunker fight like noobs, especially the one hiding behind the box.

No, really, a good short stick animation, and I thought the sloppy animating of the noobs was actually a nice stylistic touch.
The plot was very clear (these guys have to kill a swarm of noobs rushing at them L4D style, and they're in a bunker).
The action kept me entertained.
Only thing that was missing: an animation of the RPG exploding and a shot of noob corpses and assorted body parts strewn about on the ground.
Keep up the good work!

Best...short....EVVAR!

MOTHER OF GOD!

NOOOOOOOOBS !

thats what i would do if there was a noob around XD