Reviews for "Johnny Deep"

was fun for awhile

its fun for awhile , is something to keep you busy

ti ekil t'ndid

mmmmh sorry didnt like the game , the concept... and the guy on the ship doesnt look like johnny deep :/

Had some fun

Nice concept, but the system of buying and upgrading to get further and further to get somewhere has been done before

It's fun an all

I got all the upgrades and everything but I never got to the bottom because i would die from sharks or bombs and I never even touched half of them.

has potential

It was just an 'okay' experience for me. There were few things I didn't like. One was that I had to press down to go down. After I got every upgrade, at that point my finger was starting to cramp. There's not often any reason to not press the down button. I suggest you rework it that it goes down fast by default, and if you wish you can slow the descent by pressing up.

Second thing I didn't like was the pace and difficulty of the game. I got at best to 483m with all upgrades bought. And it takes quite a while to get there. I see that you had up to 1500m achievement, so I wasn't even close to the bottom. I think the game is bit too hard, and tedious. It takes too long to get to the deeper depths.