Reviews for "Bakame"

Basically a Mario-clone

As a game goes, I really didn't see anything original other than the artwork. That's not to say this is a bad game, just that it's been done. The only issues that I had with it were that the music was a little annoying and the graphics a little choppy. I'd have to check on my Win7 system to see if the graphics thing was a real issue or not, as it happens sometimes on my Linux system no matter how well the game is done.

If I had to make some suggestions to improve the game, I would say that an introductory story - even a poor one - goes a long way toward adding flavor to a game. I think it would help. Adding a volume/mute button for the music would be a welcome feature, and an instructions page (despite the simplicity of the gameplay) would also be appreciated. You could use the instructions page to set up some background too, if you like.

Hope that helps.

Most annoying soundtrack in the world!

Thank god you added a feature to mute the music because that was the most annoying song in the world. It was simple and boring but I guess it could be entertaining to the simple-minded or the young ones.

meh

speed it up,too slow

Nah

Missed.

If you can do so good graphics, do not spare it in doing such a bad game... Could entertain 5 years old children, but I do not think NG audience is so young.

Basic gameplay. Basic like hell. Would be okay if it were hard, but it is not. Too slow. Good idea in the catapult though, but too hard to handle, and you don't want to spend time on mastering it.

Drop this project, and do another one more appropriate.

BOOO!!!

This is probably the most boring flash game ive ever seen!
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOORING!