Reviews for "Skid Mk"

It's ok...

While it's an absolute ripoff of mario cart that doesn't always work so well, the psuedo snes graphics are a plus.

Scat Mario Cart?

I kinda loved this game very much, until i found the annoying bugs of course.
Its kinda like Vista. Impresive on looks but has major bugs.
Everytime you were going to a ramp you were 100% sure to fall off or not hit it unless you drived very slow and secure, which cost you alot of seconds.

Also i kinda found out as in Mario Cart 64 they items you get when in first place is either "happy scat" or "booster beans" + Computer players did not drive fast if they leaded, kinda to balance the game.

Also the slide to slide when turning was kinda hard to get used to but it was nice, the shortcuts however was a complete failure they werent usefull at all.

Graphics was amazing however.

Music was very classical and catchy.

I did not like the "scat" theme however.

The idea of the shop with coins was a brilliant idea and makes you want to play the game alot more.

Graphics 9/10
Music 8/10
Gameplay 4/10
Additional ideas: 9/10

Score: 6/10

M-Kart wanna be

I appreciate the attempt but this is nothing more than an extremely cheap and buggy attempt at a mario kart knock-off. Very few weapons which go through barriers, nothing new or excited really added and well... no originality to really speak of. The points given were purely for the fact it was made with a generally good concept (even though it was stolen) and was not a complete waste of time.

Bad game

I can't help but feel this is a cheap rip off of Mario Kart 64, in fact even some of the themes of the race tracks seem to have been copied off of it. The marshes, broken bridge, etc. The bonuses in game are also very similar, skull balls are green turtle shells, homing pigeons are red turtle shells, etc.

The handling is extremely frustrating and there is no sense of speed whatsoever. The most excruciating part is how you need to skid on every turn but some turns obviously just don't need it.

All in all a worthless game.

You Made Poop, I Rated It Poop.

I gave this an ironic 1/5 "This Makes Poop Look Good", because that's about all it does.

I'm sorry, but it's not 1992 anymore, Mario Kart is great when it's done well, but this is poor, scat-themed, scat-deserved work.

Additionally, I think we're all sick of SEEING FLASH ADVERTISEMENTS IN GAMES.

PLEASE, if anything, make a SMALL INTRO CLIP, like Armor-Games, or Valve does.

conixgames responds:

thanks Andy for your feedback, I guess the game isn't for everyone so that's cool if you're not a fan.
Although I have to say that you taking issue with the ads at the front is quite uncool. You do realize you get to play this game for free? Developers and designers spend months making these games and all you have to do to enjoy that hard work is sit through an advert while the game loads... is that really the worst thing in the world?