Reviews for "Skid Mk"

Awesome

The overall look of the game is great and is very pleasing to the eye. The gameplay could have used some work, such as more weapons and powerups to use. I love the engine and it reminds me of a early PS1 or MS-DOS game

Its allright

I think the reference to super mario kart may have misled people to believe it was supposed to have mario characters in that. The graphics are a lot better than I expected and it all runs really smoothly. 8 because there werent that many different power-ups, the characters were really weird looking, and poop is not funny its smelly and gross.

I liked it!

I think for a flash game the 3D effects were really good, the music was pretty cool aswell, unfortunately the mario kart style racing has been done too many times so you may have to try a new approach with gaming genre.

good overall

This was a good effort, however I think there were a few issues with this game, especially considering that the cart racing game genre is pretty huge. The graphics seemed like they were fairly good, however I didn't really feel like a lot of work was put into the character design, even though I liked some of the maps a lot. Additionally the framerate was really low for me, and I never really saw an option to change the quality which was annoying. Also an option to change the controls would have been nice as well.

good

reminds me alot of mario kart 64