Reviews for "Skid Mk"

Great Job

Favouriting this one. Anyways good graphics and game play. Just kinda boring but great ideas. Please do make a sequel

An amazing game!

The game was addictive and great fun, the tracks were well made, and the 3d engine is very good. The only thing I was annoyed with, was that the AI's always got the homing pigeons more often than me, and they always seem to target me, no matter what position I'm in whether it be 1st 2nd 3rd or 4th. As well, I'm not sure if its just bad luck, but the AI's always seemed to get the homing pigeons at the worst times for me like right before I cross the finish line, but either way I still managed to win most of the time. Well anyway, this is a great game, and I hope to maybe see another game like this from you!

Very goooooooooood

Rip off of Mario Kart but it was great nonetheless. If a formula works, stick to it, right? :3

300th review. :D

very very good

great game

Awesome!

Great game, but... 2 things that would have made it perfect... pause button and quit button