Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tropical Dragon Slaughter"

OMFG!

THOSE ARE THE MOST HORRIBLE VILLIANS I HAVE SEEN EVER!
NO, REALLY, THEY ARE HORRIBLE.
BUT I WILL NOT BLAM YOU, THIS GAME MAY SUCKS, BUT ITS GOOD FOR KILLING TIME.

uninteresting

One upgrade... and it goes away in a little while. That's not good. You should have more upgrades and allow them to stack if they're only going to last 10-20 seconds.. .

You need to stop spawning new enemies right on top of the guy too.

I see no reason to try for a high score.

The idea is there it just needs work

The graphics are reasonable, but most of the time they hinder the game play as some of the object that kill you blend in with the background which is blurry enough as it is. Then to make things even better you have one gun that can barely do anything on some levels and is perfect for others. There is only one upgrade and it does not last long enough to make me want to get it because i often die getting it and without it i die anyway because the gun is not powerful enough after some time.
If you can find a way to fix these things and tweak the music a little bit as there is little variety after playing for a bit then this could be a fun game.

ill pass

its a nice try, but its damn aggravating when the coins that scores the points flys in every direction but twords your ship, i like hard games but not when its hard in the cheap way

Not original or fun.

This isn't the worst game I've played, but it's pretty bad. The graphics were odd, I don't understand why I was constantly shooting, or why I was shooting white blocks, and blocks of ice, or why the powerups or whatever didn't work.

The sound track didn't really fit in my opinion, and the sprites didn't really work with the backgrounds. Nice try, next time go for something a bit different.