Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Tropical Dragon Slaughter"

Very good.
good graphics, nice music and fun.

like the blue one. nice game!

Great game.

Overall, this game is great. I am very impressed by the gameplay, it is fast paced and colorful. All of the upgrades, the four different levels, all of these are great factors in this game. Out of all the shmups I have played here on NG, this one is most likely the greatest. The gameplay has variety, the graphics are bright and colorful and the sound effects and soundtrack are amazing as well. This game is very deserving of the 10/10 score, great job on this.

1 hours later...

Addictive as hell and a great soundtrack.

A great game

This game is a simple, "shoot 'em up" involving a ship that is mouse controlled. In this game, it works. The auto fire also kicks ass and is necessary unless you want to kill your finger holding down the shooting button (click I think. I had auto fire :D). The only problem that I had was the level variety. I wish there were more levels. But until then, these 4 and the medals you are trying to earn WILL tide you over. Overall, it's fun, the graphics suit the game, the music goes along well, and the controls work perfectly. A solid 9.