Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 7"

Awesome.. but...

... a funny thing is, Red is supposed to be the whimp, and blue is supposed to be the angry hick. I thought it awkward at first, but the 4 Swords Manga doesn't lie! XD Still a bad ass series so far though.

HadoukenDude responds:

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MANGA!

don't compare my work to something that isn't 100% canon. It's called "Four Swords Misadventures" for a reason, meaning that it's my version of the story and nothing more.

Awesome =D

Got scared by the Blizzeta Screamer.....Not!!! :P

rofl

still so funny after the sooth time XD I just wish I could find the hidden red link --__--'"

Man I love this series. <3

I love the jokes, the humor, all of it. I haven't watched the episodes if like a year or two. A friend reminded me about the series so I just re-watched everything. I can't wait for the next episode, whenever that will be. ^_^ But I can't figure out how to get the Saria's Song medal to work. I've tried pushing down right left down right left all over the place throughout the video and in various parts of the menu. But nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong? Anyway, have a good life dude! See you next episode.

lol