Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 7"

Great Movie

I loved it, even with all of the refrences. Keep up the good work and i hope to see this keep going.

I love you guys

you guys keep doing wat u doing and ill keep on supporting love you guys and love your series keep on going

Ants...

Ants are indeed very industrious creatures, they can lift 50 times their own weight, just like ninjas.

I was finding it mildly humorous up to that point, then when in went into the Naruto-esque massive flashback talking about ants, I just friggin lost it! I was ROFLMAO, cuz it was just SO much like the anime!

Really good. Really. Good.

Can't say I've seen much of the FSM before, but I don't think I need to. This is really good.

The pixel graphic, well, they're pixel graphics. I liked your colorings of the characters though, I'm assuming you did all that by yourself. And it looks good, in general. the same goes for animation.

The story is kiiinda hard to follow, but that is probably because of me not watching FSM before. I liked the references, especially the easter eggs, some of them were real funny.

Awesome flash, but I cannot seem to unlock the "Saria's Song" medal. I know where (during the Naruto scene) you are supposed to enter the code, but it's not working for me.