Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 7"

Still Got It:-)

Still as funny and long as ever. Keep it up and can't wait for Part 8 to come out.

HadoukenDude responds:

A little to soon for that don't you think? give it time, dude.

Just AMAZING!!!!!!!

Alright. The long wait for this episode was Painful and Gruesome. But now, I say Who cares!! This was Worth a 17 month Wait!!! The ArtWork is amazing on the animation and credits. The Green Link and Red Link (Naruto style im guessing) Animation as Well was Superb! I Congratulate you and all those who contributed to this Flash! ^^

HadoukenDude responds:

Thank you. Yes, it was a painful process, but in the end it truly is rewarding to share this with others.

AWESOME

Awesome like always!

Very good

Amazing, hilarious, and a great sequal to one of my favorite flash series. Rock on Victor!

HELL yeah!

Finally! this is so AWESOME! I'm a patient guy, but I was starting to get worried for a while there. The deku stick was...... ow... that had to have hurt. I mean, the whole series is just so.... freaking... amazing..... Anywho, I really can't wait for the next one, so I'll just say Good luck on the next one.

While I'm at it tho', I have to ask; Is this Four Swords or Link to the Past? I've never played four swords, so I wouldn't know, but still, I can't figure it out. Thanks!

HadoukenDude responds:

It's loosely based on the four swords games, but mixed with ALttP.