For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 57 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "4 Swords Misadventures 7"

This is AWESOME! Asides from the fact that it took me a while to finish because of the medals, I found this to be a hilarious treat to watch. You all did a great job!

Funny. Has the player for these kinds of movie/games changed on NG, because it's just a video on my PC, so I can't click for medals.

HadoukenDude responds:

I made the changes to activate the flash file again. Sorry about that. Newgrounds is making the transition to mp4 nowadays.

The song at the end, is that from Slayers?

Damn, I remember watching the original episodes many years ago. I'm surprised and happy to see the series still going.

HadoukenDude responds:

I never cancelled it to begin with. delayed? yes. cancelled? no.

Like your series a lot dud. Can anyone tell me where is the Chuck Norris medal is. Its said to Click on one of the statues during the scene but what scene do I find it. So please let me known ok.