Reviews for "Over the River"

Super!

i really loved the game, even though it gets pretty hard to pass the levels without getting injured... still it's awesome!

OWG!!!

I like this game! i like to play game!
I think it's good job, good idea!

Needs improving

It somewhat reminds me of an old game I used to play called Heli Attack on the Nintendo System. You could try and take some ideas from that game to improve this one. For being a jet you seem to crash into a lot of unexpected things.. the ground for one, as well as bridges and sinking ships (And when i say ground i don't mean dive into it).
As well, you make the fuel thing a "Must grab" item in order to continue. As well, you're aircraft is capable of shooting and destroying it. You should take out that feature and replace it with the aircraft gaining the fuel if it shoots it, or just not have anything happen if you shoot it.
The game could also use a story line or a plot even. Maybe a reason as to why you're shooting ships, helicopters and the such.

Good-made easy game

Likeable simple shooting-flying game. It's recollection of mine childhood with TV games device ^)