Reviews for "The Final Death Wish"

Fricken Fantastic

A handful of things I saw though. The S-aids weapon? Completely and utterly worthless. It took forever to level, and anything it could do the revolver could do better in. Like only 20 damage for a hit and the poison damage was crap. When I reached level 60 and got the point 1 from level up perk, the game froze, and I was completing the portal to outspace the 2nd time (didn't save at all) Soo....All the weapons (Everyone except the revolver) reached level 6...and are now back at 5. God dammit aLSO! I leveled up from 30 to 60 dammit! GAHHH!! I wished the chain saw would attack faster...Well, it's slower than the vulcan laser thingie. The anti freeze was....excellent with criticals, but without em, it took unnecessarily long. Oh, and the BUZZ SAW. The range is horrible. but the damage potential is amazing! If you can shoot enough in the right spot ._. But by then, the saw'll start dissappearing and its annoying.

As much as anyone would love, more perks. god, more and MORE.

.....And...That's all I can think of right now. have a nice day :P

Arkuni responds:

You 2 ;)

More perks?! Crazy fool.

awesome

i played this game 2 days in piss easy and i am at lvl60 and all weapons are at lvl 6 and i miss 2 of the medals the other one i cant complete cause its have to be done at mahocist but anyway THE GAME ROCKS ASS!!! xp

its awesome

woot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome!

this game really got me, i was playing for something like 1-2 hours till i noticed it was 3 am xD the guns upgrade really helped their pros, like the twister mag extender upgrade, personally, i prefer the boomstick, all i can say is than this game is really entetaining, i have been playing it for like 1 year, (still cannot get the dammed master of survival achievment) it has good humor, a nice amount of weps with awesome upgrades, lotsa perks packed with some nice looking and decently hard enemies, but the last boss should be WAY harder (he looked way to much like the madness deathwish antagonist) also, for some questions i saw, here are the awnsers:

WHERE I CAN SEE MY MONEY?!?!? go to the shop on the inventory menu, you should see it there

MY GADGET DUZ NOT WORK!! check the instructions duh

overall: really adictive game, with some chalenge on it, the map perks where a good adition, plus some nice weapons,

Rating: 10/10 and 5/5 (lol, this was long xD)

I like the touch of the TF2 sounds xD