Reviews for "The Final Death Wish"

You like Fallout 3... (Hurt me Plenty=Bloody Mess)

That warrents a 10 on its own but you went futher, you went and produced the best 2D game (in my humble opinion) that I or anyone will ever play.

The plot is riddled with humour, hell every part of this game is riddled with laugh out loud comments and don't get me started on the incredible weapon choices (the S AIDs spreader ^^ funny and disturbing at the same time!) the ingeneious perk comments (More Neo!) and so much more I could use all 3700 spaces I get but I would not wish to bore anyone and stop them from playing this hidden gem of a game.

I will say this though, You have excerlent game taste (and I am sorry for the bad spelling)

cool

what are the cheats

it was good but

it froze RIGHT AFTER i beat the last level. it said to press space to continue the dialogue and nothing happened! right when it said Hmm. Okay, just this once. It just wouldn't do ANYTHING. I SPENT LIKE 5 HOURS BEATING THIS GAME. And seriously, the shotgun killed everything in 2 or 3 shots on the last level.

i like it

although i think it would be good if you can take the cheats off after you enter them

really fun but just one problem

NO FINAL BOSS im okay with it being easy and a small level cap but really there needed to be a final boss