Reviews for "The Final Death Wish"

awesome!

this game really got me, i was playing for something like 1-2 hours till i noticed it was 3 am xD the guns upgrade really helped their pros, like the twister mag extender upgrade, personally, i prefer the boomstick, all i can say is than this game is really entetaining, i have been playing it for like 1 year, (still cannot get the dammed master of survival achievment) it has good humor, a nice amount of weps with awesome upgrades, lotsa perks packed with some nice looking and decently hard enemies, but the last boss should be WAY harder (he looked way to much like the madness deathwish antagonist) also, for some questions i saw, here are the awnsers:

WHERE I CAN SEE MY MONEY?!?!? go to the shop on the inventory menu, you should see it there

MY GADGET DUZ NOT WORK!! check the instructions duh

overall: really adictive game, with some chalenge on it, the map perks where a good adition, plus some nice weapons,

Rating: 10/10 and 5/5 (lol, this was long xD)

buen juego...

un momento....... los del nivels uno son headcrabs! :raisins: XD

a great game but...

a great game but...HOW FUCK I CAN SEE MY MONEY?

a bug in the game.

the same thing happened to me as nextoy.

damn