Reviews for "The Final Death Wish"

lol all the sounds are tf2

Telling me how much gold I had would be nice.

I like the touch of the TF2 sounds xD

Fun game

Great game here, shooting all the guys was pretty neat, so it was sorta like a "SHOOTER" but you gave it some style, Now there is room for improving, such as differant positions to shoot from and maybe even throw in some possible mini games, where you can earn some sorta extra points, just a few tips that might help, i like how there was a story to go with this aswell, that was pretty neat, and creative with the game and story and such so nice job and good effort there,so with all that said this was a pretty good game nice shooter like game and fun story to go with, i was generally pleased with the outcome and overall had fun playing, so untill next time good luck on your next works.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
You have a good game here with a decent and entertaining story, there is room for improving, such as differant positions to shoot from and maybe even throw in some possible mini games, where you can earn some sorta extra points,

Fun game,defiantly kick-ass. Weapons,gadgets,Fallout References,cheats which probably don't exist, they're all here in one epic game. Nice job,and if there was a FOURTH one,I'd love it.