Reviews for "Phalanx"

Nice

Wow, this flash actually is some pretty good stuff. The animations and the song go along really well together. The music is kind of experimental as well and I think you did a good job with the objects at the beginning and the tetris blocks during the middle part.

Too bad the ending is kind of a let down, though but I understand that you ran out of ideas there. Maybe you could've used a better transition, though. I liked the first transition with "ERROR" being written all over the place, I think you could've used that for the second transition as well.

{ Review Request Club }

It was really cool

Except the very last point with teh red background was a bit to abstract for me
and unlike the rest of he movie it didn't sync with the music as well

I immediately thought of this song

When I saw the title, but totally didn't expect it to actually be this song
Very cool video

WoW

this is cool. have u done anything like this before?how do u do this stuff? ok cya

well

i think thats what you see when ur on drugs =b