Reviews for "Phalanx"

Great stuff, your teacher must have sh@t herself

lol, i hope you got an A =)
for an intro to computer animation class your teacher must have been blown away.
good stuff.

ZenMicroClock responds:

Thank you! I did get an A on the project and he did like it a lot!

sweet is all it is

the song reminds me of the old GameBoy Pokemon games
overall too short

I like it!

Some people can find purely abstract work very challenging to make. This video, while keeping in tone and beat with the music, was clever, entertaining, and completely abstract. Well done! ;]

Neat animations with glitchy music.

I'm guessing you got quite alot of points for this one. You should've.

It's nothing amazing, nor groundbreaking, but it's different and unusual. I guess it could be called a music video of sorts. I really enjoyed the music, sounding very choppy and glitchy, electronic, reminding me of a video game. I wouldn't have made the connection to Tetris unless I read Coop's review, but once I've read that, I gotta say it really does. The blocks, and the choppy retro-electronic music really does remind me of that.

It was a little short, but that was the assignment. Considering what your task was, and what you did, this was very well done, and the only thing I can really say something on, is the little worm/maggot/eal/sloth/whatever, which flowed over the screen at one point. It didn't really fit in with the flash, and it's movement didn't seem to flow just right, it looked like it was on a completely different sheet. If that makes any sense.

Review Request Club

Nice

Wow, this flash actually is some pretty good stuff. The animations and the song go along really well together. The music is kind of experimental as well and I think you did a good job with the objects at the beginning and the tetris blocks during the middle part.

Too bad the ending is kind of a let down, though but I understand that you ran out of ideas there. Maybe you could've used a better transition, though. I liked the first transition with "ERROR" being written all over the place, I think you could've used that for the second transition as well.

{ Review Request Club }