Reviews for "Phalanx"

LOL

cool makes me wanna play my gameboy again

Awesome

I actually made an account to say this just because I loved it so much. This an amazing video, though it is short... But that shouldn't affect its rating! Though causes me to ask for more. Please make more videos like this!

Well, I liked it

As you can see from your scores, however, most newgrounders only come here to be entertained. They don't care at all about art.

I, on the other hand, thought this was awesome!

Very nice

I give 10 stars because I just love this kind of animation and they are kind of rare (the good ones). There is still some placce for improvement in the end of your flash, but I understand you may run out of idea. Especially if the deadline is one week. Maybe the song becomes too complicated at the end too.
The very beginning is my favourite part.
I wish you a great mark !

Wow,

You have some amazing animating skills there. Blew my mind.