For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Phalanx"

Well done!

For a project done in a week, bravo!

Was it difficult to synchronise de sound and the pictures. I didn't learned to use sounds with Flash, so, do you have some advises?

P.S. Does the Fin at the end mean you'r frensh? Parce que c'est toujours agréable d'en rencontrer sur NG.

ZenMicroClock responds:

It's actually pretty easy to synchronize everything. I usually work with 30 frames per second and since sound travels at about 29.97 frames per second it's an almost perfect match up. And no I'm not french. Je suis desole.

i like it

short but it is still good next time make it a little longer @(^u^)@
10/10
5/5

short

its a bit short but great song
i love sabrepulse

what

SONG IS IT: GREATS JOB TOO

I loved that

This doesn't seem like a clock flash cause it is really good.no offence

-Animation-
Really cool it was like some kind of computer ERROR thing which i really like.It went from shapes to blocks to drawing and all this cool stuff.I added this to my favorites cause just how awesome it was.I really like it the most cause it went from simple moving shapes to more complex things like building blocks to moving animations.I also liked that red tv snow like background at the end.It was a little laggy but I think that is my computer speed.If it was up to me I would have made this daily first.

-Audio-
Things that are bad 0.Things that are good EVERYTHING.I loved the techno like music.It was like a mix between techno and hiphop.I very much enjoyed this flash.You should think about ubmiting it to the audio portal cause I would love to download this song.And other flash authors might like to use it.I did think it was a little repetitive but I still loved it.

-Improvements-
Not much only a couple.It did have a lag but its probably my computer but if your not doing at least 30 FPS then that is kinda low if it is 30 FPS or MORE then congrats.And if you do make another music flash give it a little more of a difference.Other then those to small things your did exellent with this flash.But just keep up the good work.

[Review Request Club]