Reviews for "Brotherhood of Battle"

Whoah

I saw the trailer of this game like a few years ago... At first I thought it was a pay to play game because (If Im not mistaken) you actually paid the professional voiceactor (May he rest in peace cuz I heard he passed away) to do the trailer voiceacting... The fact that this is actually a free game makes u a very generous person cuz I cant buy things online...
ANyway, this game ROX... It is very Warcraft inspired and it is very fun to play... Great game...

Jazza responds:

glad you like it! (it was always free :))

I spent hours playing

I absolutely hate RTS games, and the MMO ones are the worst because everyone will call you an idiot just because you made the smallest mistake.

I absolutely enjoyed this game, and this is the first MMORTS and possibbly the only one I will ever enjoy. The only thing I could possibly give you for constructive criticism is more of just a suggestion, more units would be nice.

Awesome.

This was just awesome , i logged in and played some time ,not to much , because i don't really have too much time , but i think you actually did your best game.Thank you for this game , when i just saw your name in author , i knew this wasn't going to dissapoint me , and i was right.I am still waiting for more of your work , i think i am going to play this a little more often...saddly i am not in condition to play right now.As i said , well done , good bye ,hope you make more work like this.

Takes some time to learn..

a loooong time... BUT... This..game...is...AWESOME!!!!

wow

no one much reviews since july