For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Brotherhood of Battle"

its so cool :D

@Khaioshia - Every single RTS is exactly the same though. This is no exception.

I like it though. I mean, it's simple and it brings nothing to the table at all, but at least it didn't bother trying to look like it was special... if you get what I mean? I find it refreshing, that we can have a nice online vanilla flash RTS with no failed attempts at surprises. It's something you can show your friends and they'll all say "I've played something just like that, let's go right away!"

Agree Jumpyjor5808

but if u know how to learn the game fast u have no prob

I really can't believe it.

Complete ripoff of Warcraft. And for the young people reading this I don't mean World of Warcraft. I mean the original DOS-based strategy game that took the geek world by storm and eventually spawned to great hits: Starcraft and WoW. I am utterly appalled that Jazza would steal the entire concept for this sad excuse of a game only difference is that they used red and blue, instead of Ogres and Humans. You get a 0 and 0/10 stars for that.

Quite epic

But it be good if you could do solo mode and fight against enemy A.I. as people kick you from matches far to often because your new....