Reviews for "Brotherhood of Battle"

Not bad

Its a good attempt at a MMO flash game, though the problems I encountered kept me from playing too long.
Pros- Nice attempt. Graphics are good, characters move smoothly. Easy to understand and pick up.
Cons-The music is sort of annoying, repeating constantly. This can blow, especially if the opponent is taking long turns. The voice work is awful, making me not want to click on the characters to move. Gameplay, while easy, gets extremely boring after a while.
Overall not bad but nothing there to keep many from coming back.

Jazza responds:

thanks for the feedback
there are always options to turn sound off, though i know where you're coming from :P

Should also mention turn based straetegy game..

Not knowing it was turn based I thought this was going to be good... guess not

Obligatory 10

More than slightly bias. But if I've been playing the game actively for like two years, it must be brilliant,

Great

Very fun game and kept me going for ages.

ahh oldys

man you guys are ressurecting old games nice