Reviews for "Brotherhood of Battle"

Awesome.

This was just awesome , i logged in and played some time ,not to much , because i don't really have too much time , but i think you actually did your best game.Thank you for this game , when i just saw your name in author , i knew this wasn't going to dissapoint me , and i was right.I am still waiting for more of your work , i think i am going to play this a little more often...saddly i am not in condition to play right now.As i said , well done , good bye ,hope you make more work like this.

best thing and i got some ideas

man you got a good game here but your not gona rech your best if you stay hooked to newrounds im talkin bout geting you own site and all that and adding more servers and hey who knows you might be the next bigest thing

pretty cool

its not an MMO, MMO means Massive Multiplayer Online
i woudnt call this massive since there is only 1 server(correct me if im wrong) and like jamesness said its not possible to create a TURN BASED online rts.
lets just call it a multiplayer-only RTS

Wow !

Love the warcraft II music at the start of the tutorial haha.

awesome job !!!!

I spent hours playing

I absolutely hate RTS games, and the MMO ones are the worst because everyone will call you an idiot just because you made the smallest mistake.

I absolutely enjoyed this game, and this is the first MMORTS and possibbly the only one I will ever enjoy. The only thing I could possibly give you for constructive criticism is more of just a suggestion, more units would be nice.