Reviews for "Super 3D Pig Feeder"

Kind of hard for speedies!

Well done game. I finished it until the end and found all secrets. :D
Sometimes it's really hard, especially if you want to finish fast, it took me about 2 hours. The secret level is kind of confusing, due to the strange wall textures.

Would be better to start each level with full health (or with some additional),
that would have helped.

By the way, I love pigs. Keep up the good work. ;)

NAveryW responds:

I can beat the game in under ten minutes.

Thank you for your input.

for pool

simply try to open the doors i tried and then a door appeared right after i found the minigun

I don't mind the concept, but..

..it's a little bland. Maybe some music to spice things up a bit? The only real complaint is the inability to toggle the controls. I've tried everything, so if it's possible, I totally missed it. Otherwise, could you fix the problem?

just like doom

Obviously it's made using a gnu doom engine.
But seriously, the controls man, the controls, they're horrible.
Make the mouse not move you left/right and it'd be a lot more playable

And we want blooooooooood. This is rather kid friendly.
Good effort though, but I'll rather stick with the old doom if we were given a chance to play that instead.

great game.

just a few problems. i think its level five...? yeah, well, it has a room with a small pool. tried shooting everything, each sides of the pillars, pressing r everywhere. nothing works.
another thing is the chainsaw. if anyone knows how to get past the room with the pool, or how to unlock the chainsaw, please pm me :)
anyways great game, like many of yours. funny graphics, though i cant imagine how long it must of took to make all the different directions of pigs. great puzzles, but other than the pool room, its great :D