Reviews for "Super 3D Pig Feeder"

good game

this is like doom 1

Great game 5/5 10/10

very very fun game. It may not be the best game on newgrounds for everyone but it is for me. btw you spelled the link wrong you put .co m

Help please

It's a good game but how do you open the door in the beginning pressin R or hitting the switch dosent do anything
please pm me how to get past this part

Those pigs

I initially thought this was going to be something really cheap or pointless, but I was quite surprised! It has most of what you could want in a "Doom" like game. I loved the little bouncy sounds you made whenever you fired the slingshot. My only complaint is that I am unable to get past the first door in the first level! I have fired and everything and nothing is happening at all! Anyway, there was a lot of detail and you gave us a large environment even if it was not as detailed as, say, "Doom".

Lol Baconator!!