Reviews for "Super 3D Pig Feeder"

How the hell are we even supposed to get past the first stage? Special thanks to some of the comments I was able to get past the first door (press R on a door) which in itself is completely non-intuitive. (Doors should just automatically open when you run into them)

So okay then you go down a small L-shaped hall into a larger room with a brown door you can't open and another door you can. Which leads to another room with a switch in the middle and some mud stuff in the middle that hurts you.

So okay push the switch (by pressing R. Again, non-intuitive) and that opens a slab on the wall and then if you go into there it goes up but then keeps stopping short of the ceiling and going back down/etc. There appears to be some kind of button or switch in here but you can never press/use it.

So I'm stuck and that's it. There's nothing else to do. It would really help if someone who has completed this would make a walkthrough of the game, considering either it's some complete bat logic method of completing out at least that first stage and/or the game is bugged and isn't working right for some reason, and maybe you do enter that cubby opened by the middle mud room switch and push the button at the top within the cubby, which isn't working for me. In either case a walkthrough would confirm it.

The very first level of a game should never be so arcane as to be not complete-able for the vast majority of players. And unfortunately you either have some supreme bat logic going on, or the game is bugged, I have the right ideas, but they're just not working.

It's a fun game but 1 thing is missing, like a jump button. Also when you die and nobody can't press the Enter button to display the menu. So yeah.....

i can't move.

sucks WHO WHOULD MAKE AN AWESOME GAME LIKE DOOM INTO...... INTO THIS PEACE OF CRAP LIKE WHY!!!

Lol just like doom , hexen and heretic by the way R to open door that is it only :3