Reviews for "Super 3D Pig Feeder"

Good but needs more enemies.

Maybe it's the fact that I used to play all Doom games on my keyboard, but I found controls to be nice and easy. The game is a bit too easy but it's funny as hell :). Too bad there're just 3 types of pigs.

doom with a splash of redneck rampage

those are the pigs from redneck rampage, and of course the doomisms, it would of been a good game but the controls sucked, and the background gives me that wolfenstein blues, other than that really nice try a few tweeks and some better looking backgrounds and youll have an exallent flash game

NAveryW responds:

Thanks for your input, but I made the pig graphics myself. It took a ridiculously long time making and importing every frame of every angle, so it's a bit of a kick in the cloaca to see the assumption they're not original graphics.

Ah, a twisted classic. :)

I really liked the modifications you made to the original Doom game. The new models you used fitted perfectly, along with the new sounds, the secrets... And the gameplay was loyal to the original game, well done.

Also, I found this really funny. I have played Doom for a while, and this is just amazing. I've never seen a mod like this before, great job!

Try making more mods, I really liked this one. Nice job, keep up the good work! :)

Good

Im sure that this would be a good game, but I just can't memorize all the controls!
Add some music too.
And you run a bit fast. Its kind of hard to walk around obstacles, like in the chocolate room.--But it could be just me.

7/10

DOOM PIG

You, sir, are a genius. Well done.