Reviews for "Super 3D Pig Feeder"

An interesting experiment...

I grew up playing Doom and Quake on the PC; so this brings back some pleasant memories of those times.

For a Doom spin-off it's not bad. The only real complaints I have is the lack of variety in the pigs - different colors does not do it - and the controls.

I liked how you merged, in certain levels, both Doom and Quake elements. It created a unique look to the game.

Enthalpic THRILLS! Enthalpic CHILLS!

Fun game. I particularly enjoyed the labrinyth of stair cases. I just have to defeat the final boss and I'm done.

No, I haven't played the original Doom. But this is probably better. Why? BECAUSE IT HAS RADIOACTIVE PIGS.

SVEET

I like the game and the website you set up. Good work, it's too bad this isn't getting the recognition it deserves. Pretty much everything about it is perfect. One thing though, what do I do on the last level? After all the insta pigsa barrels explode. I can't get out of the room with the pool, I've tried pushing r and shooting everything and everywhere.

Mario, Goldfish!

Awesome Game,
I loved everything about it except I couldn't figure why there were green pigs and etc.
Btw I'm not trying to bring your youtube life into this, but your videos have always been awesome
I am still a little upset that you quit making Youtube poops though. D:
I can probably figure the reason you did is because youtube hates you and it seems like to much work to make them and plus you got like 3748437543957 youtube poops
anyways don't want a long message so I'm just gunna stop now and end this with bye.

Nice

It's a great game, even if I suck at it :P By the way, are those pig graphics from Spider's Web, a Pig's Tale?

NAveryW responds:

I made all the graphics myself with the exception of a few stock images (the photorealistic pigs on the title screen and the castle on the map) and the final boss.