Reviews for "Mumunchies-Metaljonus"

OMG dude, this ist f%#ing GREAT!!! Love the riffing!

Thanks dude!!!

Sick, dude. Love the atmosphere a lot. Had some vocal melodies floatin around in my head for some parts, so I might fuk wit it. haha. Otherwise, really cool shit mang.

Thanks!

that is some beautiful excellence, brother. and one cool ass intro. mix sounds great. and i want to marry your tone. you never fail to deliver, fantastic song mang. this bastard's gonna be on repeat for quite some time

Thanks bebe!

great song.
it rocks.
great work.
Peace
Food123

Thanks!

Well if John Petrucci ever decides to leave DT... I think we all know the Jon that should replace him haha

Amzing track as always and keep it metal man \m/

JonSantiago responds:

If Petrucci ever left DT I would kill myself!!! lol Thanks for listening dude! :D