For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Mumunchies-Metaljonus"

Awesome!

Hey man this song was awesome, just here to let you know that it rocked! Rock on bro

~TDBanimefan

Thanks!

Well if John Petrucci ever decides to leave DT... I think we all know the Jon that should replace him haha

Amzing track as always and keep it metal man \m/

JonSantiago responds:

If Petrucci ever left DT I would kill myself!!! lol Thanks for listening dude! :D

great song.
it rocks.
great work.
Peace
Food123

Thanks!

Got to agree with everyone else really. Sounding pretty awesome, and nice job on the mix! Where this programmed drums by the way? And just curious but how where the guitars recorded, through a DI or from a mic in front of a cab? Either way sounds great!

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks! The drums are programmed as always. As for the guitars I recorded them using my podhd going into my usb audio interface. No micing or cabs here!