Reviews for "Zelda - Target"

Funny

Pretty hilarious punchline, also liked the facial expression in the end. It was a litlle short but for what was there, it was great. The animation was excellent, the flow was nice and the background looked very detailed. The sound effects were also quite good too. Overall: 9/10

oo no cojiro!!!!!

mataste a cojiro weeee no!!!!!!!!.

hahahah =p

lol its funny how it missed the target and hit the bird

Good

Short, entertaining, random yet expected. Quite funny, altough there are funnier Zelda flash out there. However, the animation is fluid and enojyable, and the graphics and sound are very good quality. Good job, keep up the good work!

ta bien

chido, buen video

i like it please screw everyine who:
-crea que por estar en espanol no estan padres los videos de este wey
-y que crea que el ingles es el unico idioma que importa en el mundo, y tenga xenophobia, que es miedo a los extranjeros, pinches racistas de mexicanos