Reviews for "Lament for a Toy Factory"

Good artwork

although I preferred the distorted style shown in the close ups. I couldn't fully hear the words but the sound effects and the tune added to the effect.

Excellent

Might I suggest an update with the lyrics? That would help quell complaints about hearing them; usually if you know the lyrics it's much easier to understand. Thanks.

Lyrics Quality

Meh... I liked it, good animation, but i couldn't figure out what they were saying half the time. Still, entertaining music, entertaining animation, entertaining plot and it was definitely a nice waste of... idk 3 minutes? lol

The Doctor would be proud

from one toy soldier to another, you've done a good work here soldier. I Salute you.

Good, but flawed

I liked it, but it is flawed. The animation, while good, could've used some improved drawings/artwork. To make a flash look good you've gotta have those two work together, and the art was sometimes inconsistent; even if the animation itself was smooth.

But my biggest issue is the volume. I'm partially deaf, so I usually don't have the right to whine about this and I usually expect to watch a flash twice so I can catch everything, unless it has subtitles. However, something sounded off and I was pretty sure it wasn't my ear, so I got my wife to watch. She said she felt the same way, the music was too loud and it drowned out the singing.

Neither of us could really makeout all that he was saying because it was drowned out by the music. I still haven't caught all that he has said. But regardless, at least its a flash that does warrant multiple viewings. I liked the idea, I liked the character, and it was an entertaining little flick.

-K.J. Bird