Reviews for "Lament for a Toy Factory"

Excellent

Might I suggest an update with the lyrics? That would help quell complaints about hearing them; usually if you know the lyrics it's much easier to understand. Thanks.

Fantastic!

Extremely well animated and darkly hilarious!
The ONLY problem I had with this was that it sometimes happened to be difficult to hear the dialogue. The music -- although wonderful -- was possibly too loud...again, making it difficult to hear what Steel was saying.

But beyond that minor issue (and maybe others didn't encounter the same problem), it was wonderful!

Brilliant!!

Hah! I love this visual representation of the great Doctor Steel's fall from grace! I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of his story~ And honestly, I love the way you added in the Doctor Steel Show Old-Timey-Techno dance! XD Honestly, this was a fantastic piece made for amazing music. I've always loved the Doctor Steel story and this is a great testament to it. That said, there were parts of the animation that seemed a bit...jerky to me. I'm not judging on quality, per-se, but there were bits of how it flowed that didn't seem quite right to me...mostly during the helicopter scene is where things seemed to lag. Admittedly, this was the point where the music briefly changed, so I can sort of understand this...however something about the whole sequence just rubbed me the wrong way. Overall, though, I loved this piece and as I said, I can't wait to see how you handle the rest of his story~

Related link: www.doctorsteel.com

Quote:''Related link: www.doctorsteel.com''
lol is that guy serious? Or is it a fun website?

Whatever^^ cool vid.

Viva la Doc!

Excellent animation to Doctor Steel's great song!

Related link: www.doctorsteel.com