Reviews for "YGOAbridged Leather Pants"

Even Though I don't Follow Yu-Gi-Oh!

This was really well done and very funny. Nice animation and nice voice work guys.

yay lilkuriboh!

Just plain awsome, and I'm not a furry lol. -keep up the excellent work lil kuriboh-

probably the best lady gaga cover EVER!

that was nothing short of fucking amazing. haha
hope we can see more :D

This was good

This was a good animation! There was quite alot of work that you had to go through to actually make it easy for yourself to animate so well. Along with the physical humor and of course the song, this piece of work is well deserving of the front page. A fact easily foreseen by viewing your number of views and current score. Keep the good work up! Btw Kirbopher I'm curious to see how detailed you can go when it comes to a flash animation, perhaps a serious flash? I'm sure if you changed your genre you would still blow away our expectations. Im looking forward to seeing you become the best flash animator out there.

I DON'T WANNA BE FRENCH!

Thank you very much for making all of the times I'm forced to listen to Lady Gaga worth it. Now I can sing on my own about leather pants and totally forget about how much I hate Lady Gaga.

I especially enjoyed "And we're really just friends" and "WHY AM I SPEAKING FRENCH?!" which were two lines that answered thoughts you knew I was having. I couldn't believe that you actually worked the Bad Romance dance into the animation, and I loved watching poor Bakura carry Marik around being decidedly diva-ish.

Keep up the great work!