Reviews for "YGOAbridged Leather Pants"

LOL

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Catchy song

The animation was lacking here and there. I do like the song, though. It was pretty catchy. I also like the way you drew every character based off of LK's version of them.

*Eye twitches*

I think I was traumatized...The song...was just too much...and the fruity character...*grabs monitor and throws it running away screaming in agony*

leather shoes???

and your leather belt not?
but is so obious O.o

XD exelent video parody =)

awesome

Bakura looked so happy to be in the music vid. XD